- The US housing market has come roaring back to January 2020 growth levels after the world came to a stop because of the Covid 19 virus.
- Housing experts believe demand for surburban housing will continue to increase with work from home demand/requirements for employees and employers.
- Citizens are looking to leave urban communities and apartment living because of higher density and temporary unrest in the streets.
- Homebuyers are taking advantage of historically low mortgage rates.
- There was a rush of housing transactions after Covid halted transactions for 3 plus months.
- Traditionally Midwest and Northeast states see a sharp rise in home sales during warm seasons.
- But Fall is coming! If state leaders and health professionals aren’t able to contain and control future covid outbreaks in there local cities, the lasting economic impact of opening and closing of the local economy will be felt by future homebuyers.
– The Multifamily Review Team
Hi, my name is Michael Avent. I founded The Multifamily Review in June 2020. I’m a Commercial Agent at Northcap Multifamily located in Las Vegas, Nevada. My vision for The Multifamily Review is to be the most trusted resource for all Multifamily Investors and Industry Professionals. We strive to offer the best and most up to date content to our readers and are always open for suggestions. Make sure you sign up to join our newsletter to stay up to date on our latest blog, ebook, and more exclusive content that’s coming your way! The Multifamily Review team and I look forward to building a deeper relationship with you!
Subscribe to our community Newsletter!